Sunday 19 January 2014

Wedding Planning

Hey everyone, we have been talking more about wedding plans. We are currently looking for a wedding cake baker. I didn't realize how much difference there is between suppliers. Paul and I have been attending wedding fairs for two years and at our first wedding fair people said they had bookings for September 2015.  Yet when I inquired with a baker today they said they didn't know what they would be doing that far in advance. That far in advance, are you mad that's only 18 months away.  Needless to say we will not be using that supplier. 

My one piece of advice today will be, prioritize your suppliers. What is most important to you? Search out that supplier first and don't settle until you find exactly what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!