Saturday 15 February 2014

Get to know me Tag

Hey everyone. I'm back.... I have had some problems with internet so all my internet time was taken up with my degree but its all sorted now. 

I  thought I would kick start my blog with a Get to know me Tag. So here we go:-

The Questions:
Basics: 
Name 
Grace Carter
Nicknames 
Gracie, Gracia
Birthday 
26/01/1987
Place of Birth 
Worcester
Star Sign 
Aquarius
Occupation 
Boots Fragrance Consultant ( Waiting for qualification)

Appearance: 
Hair colour 
Dark Brown
Hair length 
Long
Eye colour 
Blue/Green
Best feature 
Eyes
Braces 
I wore braces for 1  year when I was 17 but my retainer didn’t fit as I bit down when mould was being taken.
Piercings 
Ears
Tattoos 
Yes a phoenix  on my right shoulder blade.
Righty of Lefty Firsts: 
I was born left handed but my year one teacher made me write with my right hand so I’m now ambidextrous.
Best friend :
Cheesy but true  ..my fiancĂ©e Paul.
Sport 
I like to play different sports but I don’t follow any.
Real Holiday:
We went to Orlando, Florida last year and it was amazing. We can’t wait to go back for our honeymoon.  We will be going to sea world and bush gardens.
Concert:
I have never been to a concert.

Favourites: 
Film :
Ooh this is difficult- Bride-wars, all Harry potter films and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.
TV Show : Friends, One Born Every Minute
Colour 
Red or Blue
Song :
Too many to mention
Restaurant:
I have not been to many and don’t have a favourite.
Store :
Boots of course!!
Book :
The Harry Potter series
Magazine ;
OK
Shoes :
Uggs for comfort my leopard print heels for fashion.


Currently... 
Feeling :
Relaxed
Single or Taken:
Taken.. we have been engaged for 3 years together for 5.
Eating : Cornflakes.
Listening to :
You tube songs
Thinking about 
Our Wedding in 2015
Watching 
The Biggest Looser Australia.
Wearing
Jeans, slipper socks, and a t-shirt.

Future: 
Want Children :
Yes, I like even numbers but I think two is not enough so four I think.
Want to be married Yes.
Careers in mind 
: I am loving my job on fragrance and would like to be a fully qualifies fragrance consultant. Who knows what else the future brings.
Where do you want to live: I enjoy living by the sea so I’ll stay in       Kent.

 Do you believe in: 
God :  Yes, I have been brought up LDS.
Miracles : Yes
Love at first sight : Yes
Ghosts : Yes but wouldn’t want to see or hear one.
Aliens : Not sure
Soul Mates : Yes.. I have found mine. 
Heaven Yes
Hell  Yes
Kissing on the first date : No




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!