Tuesday 3 October 2017

Becoming a Makeup Artist



Hey guys,

I know I have been AWOL but internet has been down and thanks to a blocked full exchange we  are having issues finding a supplier.

Anyway! I have some really exciting news for you....... I have been studying to be a Makeup Artist! As you know I love make up and I decided why not learn more about it and see where it takes me?

I have found it so useful and enjoyable at the same time. I am learning tips and tricks of the trade that I will share with you.

I want yo bring you on this journey with me and see where it takes us.

I really want yo know what sort of posts you want to see and get this to be much more interactive. Let me know in the comments below.

Take care

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!