Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Look 1



Hey guys,

I hope your all doing well, Paul is having loads of tests but is feeling ok in himself.

What I thought would be quite fun is to do some Christmas make up looks for you. Let's call it The 12 Days of Christmas Looks!
Everyday I will do you a different idea for this festive season.

Today I went rather traditional with Green. I created my base using the Fab 4. I have then used Tender from Addiction Palette 4 from the brow bone to the lashline. This is a light shimmery base to catch the eye and highlight the brow bone. I have then taken Splurge Cream Eyesgadow in the sgade Assertive to go from my lash line and blend into the crease. I do usher the look using our amazing EPIC mascara.

Love it! It has the feeling of evergreen and Christmas trees.

I hope you likes it.

Take Care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!