Tuesday 26 December 2017

New Year New Goals


Hi Guys!
So I know it's been a while since my last post it seems Every time something else comes up. Paul is recovering from his heart attack just frustrated that he is not allowed to work yet. 

I want to really focus on my blog and vlog this year while planning my wedding, my weight loss journey and our honeymoon planning.

I think it's important to have goals, things to focus on and aim for.  So what are yours? I hear you say!

1. To Have the most amazing but budget friendly wedding! 
2. To loose weight and reach my perfect size so I can feel confident and enjoy fashion again.
3. To share loads of tips, tricks and ideas with you.
4. To make memories and take more pictures. 

What are yours, let me know in the comments below:- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!