Wednesday 10 January 2018

Weigh In 1: 8/1/18

Hey guys, I hope your all having a great start to 2018 and have made some fab new years resolutions.

One of mine was I want to reach my target this year so I rejoined Slimming World. I say rejoined because we hadn't been going to group and having more treats than when on plan but we were still loosely following the plan.

So we went to Monday night weigh in As we normally do and I lost 3.5lbs this week which I am pleased about. 

I love Slimming World because it's an education on healthy eating, I'm not deprived of anything or hungry.

I love that I have a goal and every week I can check in and it's a fresh start.

Are you on a weight loss journey? Have you had success with Slimming World?? Let me know in the comments below

Take Care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!