Monday 22 January 2018

Weigh in 3: 22/01/18


Hey everyone, I hope you all had great weeks! So this week I lost -2lbs, I feel disappointed. Why? This week I was 100% on plan, I measured and counted. I did several 1 hour walks and 1 mega walk ( details below). I feel like I should have lost more and that I deserved a bigger number. I am going to stay positive and hit it again this week and see what the scales say on Monday.


So I have to tell you about this week's amazing discovery, that is Halo Top Ice Cream, it tastes and has the same texture as Hagen Dasz or Ben and Jerry's but you can have it in your syns! Paul and I shared a tub so it's half the syns. There are loads of amazing flavours and it feels really naughty.



How did you do this week? Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!