Wednesday 7 March 2018

Ebay Bridesmaids Dresses

Hey guys, I hope you are well! I hope this time I am back for good after trying 5 internet providers I think we have found one that can actually provide a service. 

So as you are all aware Paul had a heart attack and we decided to bring the wedding back home to Kent and try and bring it in for less money but just as amazing. We really want our wedding party to be comfortable and happy with what they wear, so i did loads of research on bridesmaids dresses. I knew i wanted something that would suit all my bridesmaids, be classic and elegant, good quality and fit in with our theme. A tall order I know! I went into department stores and high street stores, scoured online websites and still couldn't find what I wanted. So I turned to forums and facebook groups. I found a group called Wedding dresses, bridesmaids and more and found lots of brides had found their dream dresses on ebay. 

So I took the plunge and ordered a dress from moon.goddess201208  and i must say i am soooooo pleased everything is amazing.
 The seams and stitches are perfect, the materials are great quality and
Its fully lined all the way to the floor so no embarrassing 'flashes' in the evening!

Take a look at my video and comment below with your thoughts. 

Take care xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!