Sunday 11 March 2018

My new skincare routine



  Hey guys, I have been thinking more about my skin care since my birthday as im now 31. I have dabbled with skin care but never really stuck to anything but now I feel that I need to commit!

So i have tried L'oreal before and liked the feel on my skin and the smell was nice so I thought I would give the range another go. 

The box recommends use for 30 days or 4 weeks before you see real results. Therefore I am promising to use the cleanser, toner, eye creams and moisturisers every single day for 30 days!!

I am then hoping to see some results, I have wrinkles on my forehead and starting under my eyes which I hope will reduce in this time.

When I picked up the other products I saw a clay mask that I have not tried that is also L'oreal so it will be a nice addition to my routine. 

Check out my video below and check back in for the results.

Take Care xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!