Saturday 23 February 2013

Apologies

Hello everyone,

I a sorry I have not been able to blog everyday, I am having internet problems and could not use the blogger site. I have a few updates to give you all.


  1. Paul and I have had to make a tough decision about our wedding. We have thought long and hard and we want a wedding to remember and so we need money to pay for it. We have put the wedding back to 2015 so we can afford it!!
  2. On the 19th March I start my degree in Business and Management!!
  3. We only have three months untill we go to Florida.
I cannot promise to blog everyday but I will certainly blog a few times a week. Sorry guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!