Groom your eyebrows. Remember your eyebrows from your eyes and so they affect the way your eyes look. Even just tidying up the edges by removing stray hairs can make your eyes more noticeable.
Get rid of bags and reduce any puffiness in your eyes as any swelling around the eye will make them look smaller. Try these handy tips to reduce puffiness:
· Get plenty of sleep.
· Wash your face with cool water.
· Place cold, used teabags over your eyes. The tannins in the tea act as an astringent, tightening the skin.
· Reduce your salt intake. Too much salt leads to water retention, which leads to eye puffiness.
· Exercise to increase circulation, which in turn reduces water retention.
Long eyelashes make your eyes appear wider and add a bit of highlighter. To make your eyelashes look longer try the following:-
· The white eyeliner tip also helps make eyes look bigger, also don't line all the way along your bottom lashes if you do use a dark liner, only go half way from outer to below the center of the pupil.
· Curl your upper eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
· Apply mascara.
· Apply false eyelashes.