Monday 17 April 2017

Couch to 5k


Image result for c25k

Hey guys,

Happy Easter! So today I went to Slimming World and had put on 1lb but i'm pleased with that as I have eaten so much chocolate over the past week. I decided when I first started Slimming World that  I would still live life, that means i'll have birthday cake on my birthday and Easter eggs at Easter etc.

I love my Slimming World Group we are a mix of men and women all shapes and sizes and different walks of life. We all celebrate with each other in our losses and comfort each other with the gains and maintains. I really look at them as friends.

This was my first few days of Couch to 5k and I am so glad I started it, I have never gone for a run in my life and I had never had any desire to either. I hate running! I know it has so many health benefits, it also has the ability to relieve stress and give you time to zone out and sort out my mind. I will let you know next Monday when I have done my first week!

Along side C25K I have started some resistance training in the gym to I plan to tone up and build up some strength too.

I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you guys, is anyone else doing C25K or a new fitness plan?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!