Sunday 23 April 2017

How to clean your make up brushes

Hello everyone,

So today I wanted to share with you how I clean my make up brushes. I don't buy expensive brush cleaners or take ages mixing up a potion I use 3 simple ingredients. 

  • Vegetable or Olive oil
  • Washing up liquid
  • Warm Water
So you can choose to use bowls as I did in my video  below or you can do it at the sink, both are effective it is just your personal preference. So do what is easiest for you!


Step 1: Take your chosen oil and pour it into a bowl. Start off with a small amount and add to it as you need to, this will minimise waste. Take your makeup brush and swirl it in the oil.

Step 2: Squeeze out the oil into the sink or into the bowl of warm water. You will see all the colour being pulled out of the brush with the oil. Repeat this until the oil is clear. 

Step 3: Rinse your brush in warm water  until all the oil has gone. If you get to this stage and make up is coming out again, repeat steps 1-3 again. 

Step 4: Lie the brushes on a towl or cloth and leave to dry naturally. 

There you have it a quick and easy way to clean and healthy brushes!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!