Monday 8 May 2017

My beauty and make up business

Hello everyone!

I hope your week has gone well! Today I wanted to tell you more about my business. I have joined Younique and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

For me make up was not easy or natural and I never seemed to be able to maje it look nice like everyone else. Then my friend Sarah started her business so I bought products to support her. Once I tried it I fell in love with it all!

What I am going to do every week is to review a product for you.

Every month we have a new special offer which give big savings to maje sure everyone can afford to try the products via breakdowns. This month the Kudos is called 'believe your eyes' you have a 20% saving it contains an eyeshadow palette usually £38, 3d Fiberlash mascara usually £23, precision pencil usually £12 and a Younique bag all for £58!!

Have you ever tried Younique?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!