Thursday 19 June 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: Ordain Women


Hey everyone this is my first Thoughtful Thursday, and I must warn you this is going to be a heavy topic. 

As I have mentioned before, I have been brought up as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am very grateful for my upbringing and believe it has made me the woman I am today.

I have always had strong opinions, and sometimes I struggled with what I though was fair or unfair. The hot topic on the internet at the moment is if women should be Ordained. 

I am personally happy with the way that the church is ran and the position woman have in it. Women are greatly respected and highly regarded in the church. In the video below I express my views on this.

I have always wanted to be a wife and mother, that is what I feel the greatest success I could achieve. Paul and I are planning our wedding and after that we will focus on children. 

If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments box.

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!