Thursday 14 November 2013

Autumn Trend Favorites

Hey everyone, we have some amazing fashion trends this Autumn and I wanted to share some of my top picks.




Asos pencil skirt with ruffle front in tartan
£40.00. This is a fantastic work skirt, I would pair it with a white pussy-bow blouse and black suede court shoes.

 

Fashion union,black kimono with all over large floral print £18.00. I love to have a few items that I can layer. I would have a pastel coloured cami under this, with boot cut smart trousers and peep-toe heels.




Michael  kors, salon z dress

£86.42. This is a perfect transition dress, pair with simple  black heels for the day. For night time wow add a fitted blazer silver necklace, bracelet and blue heels. 


Black and white two tone molly jeggings river islannd

£15.00. My perfect Saturday casual, add a pair of uggs and a jumper dress with scarf and hooped earrings.




New look cobalt blue scoop neck mesh 3/4 sleeve top
Now £10.00.Again a great transition piece day time with smart trousers or skirt. Night smart jeans, dangly earrings and strappy heels. 




Spylovebuy jolie block heel concealed platform ankle boots - black suede style

£29.95. These are fashion classics  can be paired with almost anything for a dressed up or dressed down look.


Next Next animal knitted dress £40. I love animal print any time of year but this knitted dress is just right for Autumn. Pair this with brown leather knee high boots and you have a great look for cinema with friends or casual date.


Take care 

Grace x

2 comments:

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!