Hey everyone! This weeks star gift is SensatioNail Deluxe Starter Kit. I cannot emphasise enough how much of a bargain this is, it is usually £105 but until 5th December you will pay only £45!! This kit is enough to do over 20 manicures/pedicures. Although it states on the box lasts 2 weeks I have known them to last 4-5 weeks.
The kit contains:-
- SensatioNail Pro 3060 LED lamp with mains adapter,
- 2 full size colour polishes - Taupe Tulips & Sugar Plum
- a full size base/top coat
- a full size Cleanser
- a full size Primer
- pack of 12 Lint-free wipes
- nail file/buffer,
- the SensatioNail Removal Tool
This kit is easy too use and gives you a salon finish. How to use the deluxe starter kit step by step guide.
- Ensure nails are free from polish and dirt.
- Using nail file, file nails to desired length and shape
- Push back cuticles with manicure stick
- Apply cleanser
- Apply primer to nails around the sides and above cuticle only, this will help when removing polish. Allow to dry for 30 seconds
- Apply a thin layer of base/top coat, make sure you run the brush along the top of the nail to seal the base coat.
- Tip: Do your thumbs first this will allow your fingers to fit better in the lamp.
- Put your thumbs/fingers in the lamp and press the white button on the top. Remove fingers after 30 second beep.
- Choose your colour polish. Apply a thin layer to each finger remembering to seal the nail.
- Place fingers in thee lamp, press the white button. Leave fingers in for 60 seconds until light goes out.
- Add another coat and repeat step 10
- Apply the top coat and ensure the nails look how you want them.
- Place fingers in the lamp,press button and remove at the 30 second beep.
- Apply the gel cleanser to a wipe provided to remove the moisture layer.
- Your nails are fully hardened/ dry and your ready to continue your day.
Have you tried any of the SensatioNailgel nail kits?Do you use another brand? Leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Take care x