Sunday 24 November 2013

Quick and easy dinner


Hey everyone, I thought I would share one of my favorite quick evening meals. Old el paso fajitas original smoky bbq flavor. 

This meal pack serves 4, you buy a pack and then have to add ingredients.

The pack contains:-

8 Soft Flour Tortillas, 1 Original Smoky BBQ Fajita Spice Mix, 1 Mild Original Salsa.

You add:-

Peppers,chicken and an onion.


First put a frying pan on with a little oil and allow to get hot. Add the chicken and cook until thoroughly cooked and golden brown on the outside.


While the chicken is cooking prepare your peppers and onion. I like to dice my onion and thinly slice my peppers into strips. This adds different textures to the fajita.

Once chicken is cooked and browned, add the spice mix, onions and peppers.


Once all is cooked and nicely mixed together, heat the tortillas and get ready to serve.

Spoon some of the mix onto the warm tortilla and add salsa as required, and enjoy.

Preparation 5 mins. Cooking time 15 mins

Has anyone tried this or any of the other Old el Paso range... leave a comment and let me know. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!