Tuesday 12 November 2013

PS4




Hey everyone! Something you may not know about me is that I love console games. I should make that more specific I love PlayStation Games. I am anxiously waiting for the arrival of the PS4 on the 29th November 2013. The only problem is that I have moved house and you cannot change the store delivery address so I do not know when I can go and collect my console as I am working!

I will probably end up having it wrapped up for Christmas which seems ages away but it is only 42 days away!

The game I have pre-ordered with the console is Watch Dogs. This is a little like GTA (Grand Theft Auto) but it is set in the future and is basically about hacking into everything electronic, it has a great story but I will not spoil it for you.

My favorite series of games for the older Playstations is the Lara Croft Tomb Raider Games. Those games had story, action an array of weaponry and extraordinary cut scenes.
Other titles I am looking forward to are Assassins Creed BlackFlag, Order 1886, Infamous Second Son and Final Fantasy a RealmReborn.


Which games are you looking forward to and which console do you prefer and why?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!