Thursday 17 July 2014

I launched my new website and The Body Shop Training


Hey everyone, I have some exciting news. Last night I launched my new website. It took me a few days to build and get everything as I want it but I am happy with it for now. I will eventually get my own domain name which will be better.  Please check it out and leave me your thoughts in the comment box.


The next exciting thing is that I had my new starter training. It was amazing, very inspirational. I learnt a phenomenal amount of information about our products and their ingredients. 

I have so much enthusiasm for the business, its products and values. 

Take carex


1 comment:

  1. Your website looks great! It would definitely be beneficial to the sale of your products if your clients could easily reach you by going online. I hope is everything is going well with the business, and I wish you all the best for this venture. Good day!

    Donnie Peters @ Wthree Group of Companies

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!