Wednesday 2 July 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday: Inspiration

Hey everyone today I want to talk about my weight loss inspiration. This is not my goal which is to go to Universal Studios next year but the women I would love to have my body match.



No1 is Kim Kardashian, she is curvy and real. I like the way that she looks great in any outfit and is completely confident. I don't think I would like my bum that big though.



No 2 is Nicole Scherzinger I like her figure because she is in total proportion, she is toned and elegant looking. 

Looking at these women and their figures lets me keep it in my mind what I want to achieve. 

Who is your inspiration?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!