Thursday 3 July 2014

Thoughtful Thursday: The Body Shop at Home

 

Hey everyone, I attended a meeting today with The Body Shop to learn about their company and their various positions. This is where I was introduced to the idea of becoming an The Body Shop At Home Consultant. This is where I would run parties or pamper evenings in people's homes. They try products and get freebies and the host gets to choose £25 worth of products and gets 70% of their purchases. I love the body shops products and love their ethos and attitude to the world. I am meeting with the regional manager to talk more about the opportunity. Thank you to my friends and family who have already supported me. Everyone else if you would like to host a party please let me know I would be very greatful. 

Take care x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!