Hey everyone, its Marriage Monday again which means wedding talk!! So all you Brides out there know that one of the MOST important decisions of the Wedding is which dress you will wear. I have put together a guide to dress choosing and trying to help you find the perfect gown.
1. Choose who you take wisely. You want to take people who have your best interests at heart and will be absolutely honest with you. This being said you want people who will make you feel good about yourself.
2. Have an idea of what you want to buy. Bring pictures on your phone of dresses or aspects that you like. Compile a list of things that are a must have and things you do not want. All these things will help the bridal consultant show you things that match.
3. Set a budget, make sure you ask the bridal consultant your maximum price and ask them not to show you anything above that. You do not want to fall in love with a dress that is out of your reach, and every other dress you try on doesn't match up to it.
4. Keep in mind your venue and the style of your wedding. A sheer or highly revealing dress will not be suitable for a church wedding and a big ballgown does not do well for a beach wedding.
5. Keep an open mind, try on all styles and listen to the consultant. If they advise that a cirtain cut could compliment your figure more or that a different colour would match your complexion better, listen and try it out.
Take care x