Wednesday 17 October 2012

Nicky Clarke DesiRED straighteners


Nicky Clarke DesiRED straighteners

I  have been brought up in a family where we could not afford the name brand products so had to find alternatives.  So when someone says straighteners what brand do you think of ……. GHD? Not me- I think Nicky Clarke DesiRED!!!

These straighters are a quarter of the price but twice the results! I find I get luscious glossy hair, I can get several styles from one appliance including curls due to the curved edges.

Reaching the highest ever temperature (230 degrees) this is high enough to straighten almost any hair without damaging it. The strengtheners are almost instantly ready to use which is great for on the go or last minute styling.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!