Thursday 6 December 2012

Blog mad Day 6

This is my first blog from my iPhone which is cool another step on the technological ladder. We are on our way back from Bristol Christmas shopping. The new toy superstore Smyths is great for gifts for children board games, books and every type of toy you can think of. We also went to Asda for some adult presents. Finally choose my outfit for tomorrow nights Christmas party. Tops and trousers is the dress code. As I have mentioned before I love the lace effect clothing and this is the pattern for my top teamed with black formal trousers and heels. The weather is awful poor Paul can't see the road. Sorry for lack if pics on this blig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!