Friday 14 December 2012

Blogmas Day 9- Fertility Friends



As you are aware from earlier posts I have PCOS, this does not mean I am infertile but as my Fiancee had to have a vasectomy for the health of his ex, it means we will have to have some sort of fertility treatment. We are not sure which path we want to take and so we have been looking around different clinics and doing research into procedures and what will be best for us.

Along the way I found a fab website called http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk it has really helped me to talk to other couples in the same situation and to find hope. The site also has lots of information and guidance from professionals  If you have any fertility problems or struggles please check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!