Friday 14 December 2012

Blogmas Day 8- Christmas day outfit




Let the search begin! The hunt is on for this years Christmas Day outfit .I like to make that bit more of an effort on Christmas day. Whether its a glitzy top to, glittery dress or sequinned heels.

For me my  Christmas day outfit needs a lot of thought and is not as simple as you would think. There are several things to take into consideration.Think about the type of  Christmas day  you have is it a day like ours where you know there will be games to be played, lots of food and drink to have consumed and many family visits in the ice/snow. If so that means nothing too tight/too high/too short/too bare but still makes a statement.

I have put a few pieces below that I am considering- what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!