Monday 16 December 2013

Blogmas Day 10: Wedding Talk



Hey everyone. We have been talking weddings at my house. We are getting married in 2015 and it has occurred to us that we need to start paying deposits and making wedding payments. This is our order of priority:-

The Venue
The Photographers
The DJ
The Other forms of entertainment ( surprise)
The transport.

We have a dilemma we are trying to solve which is where to hold the ceremony. I  have been brought up LDS and  Paul and I have attended several times and feel it is the right church for us but for complicated reasons we will not be regularly attending until after we get married. 

We need to decide if we will get married in an LDS church or in a C of E church. There are pros and cons for both which I will discuss in more depth in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!