Friday 6 December 2013

Blogmas Day 6



Hey everyone, today I want to give yo an update on my new role in Boots.
Today was technically day 1 on fragrance as yesterday I was putting out delivery and helping customers with makeup. 

Today was tough but fun. I have to learn about the different fragrances, learn where there are and all the offers that are on. I am still very comfortable with customers which is a huge plus. 

Most of the beauty team are nice to work with, but I do find a couple of them  a little brash and rude at times. I think it is the area of the country I now live, the nearer to London you get the less tact and politeness people seem to posses. 

I am enjoying the role  though and can't wait to tackle this new challenge.

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!