Hey everyone, one great thing about Christmas time is the sweet tins that come into the stores. The question is, which one do you like best and why. I am going to list the contants of the two most traditional ones in this post;-
I used to have these as a child as my Dad's favorite was the coffee one but when the coffee one was taken out my parents switched to Quality Streets.
- Brazilian Darkness - A chewy toffee square with pieces of brazil nuts, coated in dark chocolate. I love this as it is different from the rest of the sweets in the tin and there is not a bar like it on a regular shelf. Something special for Christmas.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - One square of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate divided into two squares
- Golden Barrel - Milk chocolate in the shape of half a barrel, filled with caramel.
- Caramel Velvet - Cadbury Caramel piece, with added truffle inside.
- Caramel - Cadbury Caramel Toffee piece, Hard toffee in cased in Cadbury Dairy milk Chocolate.
- Country Fudge - Rectangular fudge piece, coated in milk chocolate.
- Hazel in Caramel - Crescent-shaped milk chocolate with hazelnut plant engraving on top, filled with caramel and a hazelnut
- Hazel Whirl - Dome-shaped milk chocolate, patterned with spiral twirl, with hazelnut in centre.
- Strawberry Dream - Square-shaped milk chocolate with strawberry seed engravings on top, filled with strawberry-flavoured cream fondant .
- Tangy Orange Creme - Square-shaped milk chocolate with orange engraving on top, filled with orange-flavoured creme fondant .
- Coffee Escape - New for Christmas 2013, Cadbury have re-released the soft coffee centred chocolate. Go on Dad you know you want to!!!
- Signature Truffle - New for Christmas 2013, this is a truffle encased in milk chocolate. Finally a tin with a truffle in ... bad decision by mars to remove it from theirs!!
This is a good family all rounder, I have a few favorites in this one
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnut with caramel.
- Chocolate Noisette Pate (Hazelnut Triangle). This is creamy and smooth. I love praline and this is just the same.
- Chocolate Toffee Finger .
- Toffee Penny.
- Vanilla Fudge. Simple yet satisfying.
- Strawberry Delight.
- Coconut Eclair. Like bounty but not so sweet.
- Caramel Swirl.
- Milk Choc Block.
- Orange Crunch .
- Orange Creme.
- Toffee Deluxe.
Let me know what your favorite is in the comments box below.
Take care x