Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Songs


Hey everyone, today is the second of December already. Some of you will have already put up your Christmas tree and Christmas decorations but in our family we had always waited until a week after my dads birthday.  Today I want to talk about things that get me into the Christmas spirit. 

Music is a very powerful and can incur strong emotion. I love Christmas music from Christmas carols and hymns to The Xfactor Christmas Single. Nothing gets me in the Christmas mood more than the Christmas No 1's CD. Rocking around the Christmas tree, merry Christmas everybody, i'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, All i want for Christmas is you and so many more.

I put on the CD and sing away and all my happy memories of past Christmas's. 

What are your favorite Christmas songs.

Take care x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!