Monday 16 December 2013

Blogmas Day 8: Job update





Hey everyone, I wanted to give you a quick job update. I am loving my fragrance job! It is amazing how much you learn every day. I now know where most the perfumes are  and which ones are popular with each age rage. 

This weeks favorites are Hugo Boss bottled night ( for men) and Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy ( for women ). Both are on offer at boots at the moment but Midnight fantasy is half price at £9.99 for 50ml! 

The fragrance star offer is Hugo Boss Orange for men and the Hugo Boss Orange Gift Set for women. Both great gifts  better than half price this Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!