Monday 7 April 2014

Born in Paradise

Hey everyone, as you know I work as a fragrance consultant and the new summer fragrances have come into store, so I have been smelling them and gave you my top 5. I have actually chosen a favorite and bought it today. I thought I would give you some more information about it and some pics. 

Escada: Born in paradise is inspired by the iconic Pina Colada cocktail. 
The fragrance opens with a top note of green apple , watermelon and guava. Then continues to the heart note of pineapple, coconut milk and jasmine tea. Finished off with a sensual base of sandalwood, cedarwood and musk.


Its not just the scent that draws you to this heaven for the senses but the beautiful packaging too. The box is colourful with tropical birds, plants and flowers. Then the bottle itself is a turquoise blue fading to white reminiscent of perfect paradisiacal beaches. 

This fragrance is only £35.00 in Boots, don't forget your £5 off fragrance voucher and double points coupon. 

http://www.boots.com/en/Escada-Born-in-Paradise-Eau-de-Toilette-50ml_1466257/

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!