Saturday 12 April 2014

My skincare routine

Hey everyone,
I have been receiving requests to do my skincare routine- so here it is.


I start of by using N07 Soft and gentle cleanser. I use this in the morning to clean my skin ready for the day and at night i use this to remove all my make up. I pump a 50p sized amount onto my finger tips, I then pat my fore-head, cheeks, chin and nose. Then using the tips of my fingers I spread the cream using an upward movement. Starting at your chin and work up use a cotton pad to remove cleanser and make-up etc. For the eyes apply a small amount directly on two cotton pads. Apply the cotton pad to the eye and leave for a few seconds, the make-up will come away on the pad.


Then I use N07 soft and gentle toner. This removes any cleanser that has not been taken off and removes any impurities that were missed by the cleanser. Apply directly onto a cotton pad, start at the chin and work towards your forehead using upward strokes.


I then move on to N07 serum. The serum penetrates deep into the skin to improve lines and wrinkles and help prevent new ones. I use the Protect and perfect range as it has been scientifically designed for my age. Apply a small amount to your fingertips. Dab this on your forehead, eye creases and anywhere you feel wrinkles may appear. Gently rub in using circular motions. 


I will then use my N07 moisturiser. I have both the day and the night cream. They conain the exact ingredients your skin needs for that time. It moisturises my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and fresh. Apply this with your fingertips. Again dab 5p dots on forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. Spread the cream in circular upwards motions then gently smooth in upward sweeps until all absorbed by the skin. 


Lastly I use the youthful eye cream. I wear eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner everyday, so I think its important to keep the skin fresh and elasticated. This cream gives the eyes the nutrients it needs to stay young and fresh. Da small dots in crease of your eye then towards the duct and around the ocular bone. Do not apply to your lid as your eyes are like a sponge and will just pull the cream through the skin and this is not the desired effect.


So thats my routine, any questions please feel free to ask.Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. 

Check out my skincare video http://youtu.be/cXYzXF43FXU

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!