Wednesday 2 April 2014

Summer fragrances 2014

Hey everyone, 

My fragrance department is filled with the colours of summer, with the launch of the summer fragrances for 2014. I thought I would share with you my top three;

1. Escada: Born in Paradise this fragrance transports me to a tropical island, relaxing on the beach sipping a mock tail.

2. Marc Jacobs: Daisy Delight Eay so fresh this fragrance is eligant, with the perfect mix of fruit and floral notes. Perfect for those summer days out in the sun spending time with loved ones.

3. Lacoste sensual night edition, this sent us a sensual mix of citrus and oriental flowers. It's an energising fragrance , on the first spray you picture freshly peeled oranges. A great fragrance to excite the senses and rev up the mind.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!