Tuesday 29 April 2014

TTC Tuesday: My story so far

Hey everyone, 

For the first Trying To Concieve Tuesday, I thought I would tell you our story so far. 

When I was 14 I was diagnosed with PCOS, this does notnecessarily   cause fertility problems, there are other symptoms but that's a whole other blog. 

When Paul and I got serious we discussed children and he told me he had a vasectomy. So we decided to visit a clinic, after much discussion we chose CRM London. 

We made an appointment for a consultation, I had an internal scan of my uterus and overies. I then had 7 viles of blood taken. We discussed the different plans and processes that the clinic performs. 

We then had to go home and wait for my results. After a couple of weeks my results came back, I am highly fertile and have a perfect mix of hormones. 

We now have a choice to have a vasectomy reversal of go straight to ICSI. 

Currently our plan is to get married first and then move on to having children,

Each week we will discuss more of our story and different ttc topics

Take care x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!