Friday 18 April 2014

My every day make up

Hey everyone. I wanted to share my everyday make up routine. 

I start off by applying my foundation, at the moment I am using NO7 Stay perfect (new formula) in the shade cameo. 


Then I set the foundation and get rid of any shininess with the Rimmel Clear complexion powder in transparent. I apply this with a kabuki brush. 



I then start on my eye make up. 

 I prime my eyes with the Urban Decay primer potion.Apply this to the entire eye from the brow bone to the eyelash line. 


I start off by applying virgin to my entire eye. Secondly apply toasted to the crease, then I contour the outer eye with hustle. Lastly I apply half-baked to the lid. 


Then I apply my mascara today it is waterproof false lash effect mascara. I always apply two coats but let the first one dry before applying the next.


There you go, a complete look done in minutes. If you want to know the brushes I use etc please just ask. 

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!