Saturday 17 November 2012

5 pounds lost-and how housework helps to loose weight


Sad as it is I am pleased to say this week I have lost 5 pounds, I have lost 1 or 2 pounds a week before I have not lost this much before. PCOS does make it really hard to loose weight but it is possible girls so keep it up. 

We all like a clean tidy house and I know I wouldn’t mind having the body of Kim Kardashian so why not combine these two.Cleaning the house burns calories thus a cleaner house and loose weight.Exactly how many calories are we burning while scrubbing? Here’s a approximate list of  how many calories we burn per cleaning activity per hour: 

·         Sweeping: 240
·         Packing/Unpacking: 220
·         Scrubbing floors on hands and knees: 325
·         Dusting and light activities ( wiping down kitchen, picking up clothes): 100
·         Cleaning in general (washing-up, doing laundry): 200
·         Cleaning hard work (vacuuming, hanging laundry, repetitive bending over): 260
·         Looking after Children: 205
·         Digging: 415
·         Raking lawn: 235
·         Mowing lawn: 325
·         Moving large household item: 400
·         Cooking: 150
·         Food shopping: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!