Monday 19 November 2012

Feel good autumn outfit


We all have those days when we need a little comfort and I am strong believer that what you wear can help counteract how your feeling. I have put this out fit together because this is the sort of thing I like to wear at the weekend, after a long hard week when I want to relax and enjoy myself.




A good pair of jeans is always a good start when cheering yourself up, they are comfortable but still ooze effortless style. 



 A splash of colour is great for brightening your mood- this classy lace top is long sleeved so keeps out the draft but also if the heating is a little warm this will keep you at the right temperature. Lace is very in this season and this piece will not go out of fashion-  perfect to mix and match .

                     http://www.chiarafashion.co.uk/beige-short-sleeve-knitted-jumper-top.html

I love this jumper its a soft fabric but keeps you nice and snug. I don't always like things round my neck so this is the perfect height, with the short sleeves you will still be able to see the gorgeous red-lace of the under-top too. 

http://www.uggaustralia.co.uk/uk-winter-boots/women-boots-classic,en_GB,sc.html

Ugg boots I do not actually own a pair but man do I want some. Like wearing slippers out doors, don't listen to rumors that these can not be worn in the wet- buy the waterproofing and care kit- problem solved!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_089010700570_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Handbags+%26amp%3B+purses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!