Saturday 17 November 2012

Weekend make-up look-



As you know I received my glossy box on Thursday and I decided to use the Dr.Jart BB cream. I am very impressed with the packaging- its fresh clean and looks very high-end. The colour looks quite light at first but blends in perfectly.  The moisturising action really comes through  my skin seems smooth and moist but not greasy.In this horrid winter weather the  sunscreen is not needed. As a foundation this worked well covering the spots on my chin and evened out the skin tone. Made with 50 percent water, the Advanced Water Bead Technology helps hydrate and maintain healthy moisture this gave me a nice  fresh look





I used  Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eyeliner I like this because it is soft enough to use on my eyes and hard enough to cut a nice line. You can layer this do have a dark line or smudge for a grey or smoky effect.




For eye shadow I used the works pastel colours cream on thee top with purple below. This was a gift from a friend and thank you very much because the texture is great and the colors have a good staying power no need for reapplication. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!