Wednesday 21 November 2012

Eylure- Girls Aloud False Lashes






Last night I watched Cheryl: Access all areas and one thing I noticed was Cheryl using her own style false lashes from the Eylure Girls Aloud collection. This made me look in to the collection and give you a blog post dedicated to them.

The Eylure brand has been around since the late 1940’s and has a long history with the entertainment industry. As one of the leading  false lash brand in the UK, Eylure ‘The Lash Experts’ is one  of Girls aloud’s favourites Soo naturally when they decided to launch their own brand of lashes  they collaborated with Eylure. The range is ultra-light and they are designed to enhance the natural beauty of the eyes. Each set are easy to apply, reusable and suitable for all eye shapes. The girls wanted lashes that fit with their personalities and the beauty looks they use.



"I love the dark glossy look of my lashes. They are a must have for a night out - cool and ultra glamorous" – Cheryl



"I love my lashes and wear them all the time. I chose a full, spiky style that elongates my eyes" – Sarah



"I designed my lashes to be really full but still demure. I wanted a natural beauty effect with the length and thickness we need" – Nicola



"My lashes are full and layered with a really natural feel. I could wear this fun. flirty style everyday!" – Nadine


"My lashes give great length and texture. I love the boost they give to my eyes!" - Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!