Wednesday 14 November 2012

Clear, glowing skin even with PCOS




Spots is something I have only had for about 5 years, I didn't have a single pimple all through childhood and my teens but at the age of 20 I suddenly started getting  spots on  my  chin and forehead.  At this point my hormones had really rocketed causing a type of acne   directly linked to PCOS.

We need to work from the inside out make sure  you eat your  five  a day   of fresh fruits and vegetables.  The vitamins and minerals will give skin the power to repair the damaged skin as well as fighting to stop more appearing. Drink at least 10 glasses of water every day to flush out toxins and revitalize the skin.

Invest in a proper beauty regimen ( no baby wipes are not good enough!). I use simple face wipes to remove make-up they contain Vitamin B5 which helps restore, soften and smooth the skin, they are free of alcohol, oil, perfume, and dyes. They are safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. They even remove my waterproof mascara.

Next cleanse the skin to remove dead skin cells, which clogs pores, which can cause spots , and then it  prepares your skin for toner.

A toner returns your skin's pH back to normal allowing the skin to absorb moisturizers  Toner re balances the oil in your skin- the correct level of oil is vital as  oil keeps your skin waterproof and resistant to infection. Too little oil and you could have dry skin (which can lead to wrinkles).

Finally moisturize  moisturizer is a combination of oil, cream and plant extracts, they are enriched in nutritional elements that basically, keep your skin soft, smooth, and hydrated.
If you follow these simple steps you should see a vast improvement  in your spots and the general condition of your skin.  For me personally by following these steps I now have clear skin and a healthy glow. Every so often I give my face a treat with a nourishing  mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!