Tuesday 15 January 2013

January Glossy box 2013




First Glossybox of 2013! Well detoxing and being healthy  are defiantly at the forefront of my mind so I am very grateful for the January 2013 Glossybox. I do love to have make-up in my Glossy box so I was a little disappointed that I didn't receive any in this one however as I have already said I am currently detoxing and trying to be a better version of me so this box is still useful. I have not done a feedback post for the November box or a review or feed back for the December box but I will do that soon. Back to the January box:-



Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Shampoo this shampoo helps to rebuild, protect and add shine to your hair. This shampoo repairs the hair from within- repairing the damage caused by dying,heat styling and the environment   Sample  size 100m £3.83  fullsize 300ml £11.50


Monu aromatic mask- this warm mask will refresh and rejuvenate your complexion. The mask deep cleanses while stimulating new cell growth.The smell of this product reminds me of Teatree oil which for me is not a nice smell but I like to try new products anyway. Face masks are great and I believe that they really benefit your skin and do what they say on the bottle. Sample size 30ml £8.31 fullsize 100ml £24.95




Elemis refresh skin exfoliator-the deep cleansing properties of cherry powder and jojoba gently polish the skin. The mandarin and aniseed soften and condition the skin leaving it clear and glowing. This smells delightful like fruit salad note to self must not eat!!! Sample size 30ml £4 fullsize 100ml £12


Jasonlips bee healthier- this lip balm is refreshing. The first thing I noticed when I opened the lip balm is the strong smell of mint ( these smell like after eights!). The word Jason means healer in Greek so straight away I have high expectations for this product.The beeswax, greentea and vitamin E trap moisture while the aloe vera helps heal and protect chapped lips. This also contains shea butter and sweet almond oil to moisturize leaving smooth, revitalised and most of all healthy lips.  Fullsize product £1.99


Duck island limited body lotion- this has a beautiful smell as soon as you open the bottle betterstill once on the skin it continues to release the smell. The sents and ingredients in this lotion will help you relax , stimulate your senses and moisturize your skin. sample size 30ml £ 1.55 fullsize 250ml £12.45 (2 for £24.95)



Last but not least a glossy dreams eye-mask. I need one of these but can never find one I like this one is perfect!

Total value of glossy box £19.68 ( without eye mask as unknown value) 

2 comments:

  1. i think glossy boxes are great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are and they do one for men too,check out the website http://lp.glossybox.co.uk/men/

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!