Saturday 12 January 2013

Wonderful Weekend






This weekend has been a weekend of relaxation,fun and productivity. We had the girls this weekend which is always interesting! They had been given tomato soup for lunch which sounds lovely until I mention that I have no dining room and in the living room we have a cream rug. As you probably guessed the 2 year old and the 4 year old got bright orange stains on my rug, the joys of children ha ha. I had a sample of vanish stain remover through the post a couple of months ago so thought I would give it a try. It was brilliant! You can't even see the patches where the tomato was.

I had a huge spring clean of all my make up and beauty products. It is so surprising how much you can accumulate. I made room for all my new stuff from Christmas. I still have not got round to reading any of my books yet but I aim to read Cheryl tomorrow. 

My wonderful Fiancee let me have a weekend lying, I cannot function with out my sleep. I am still debating over starting a vlog on youtube I just can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!