Tuesday 22 January 2013

True Beauty Comes from Within

Fist I want to explain why my blogs have been appearing in groups, I seem to have a problem with internet connection and once it connects again it sends my blogs, but I can promise I have been writing them everyday.

Ok now on to today, its True Beauty Tuesday and I think it is important to remember that true beauty comes from within. We are surrounded by airbrushed images of perfect celebrities and we can start to get too focused on trying to look like them.  We need to remember that it is what is inside that counts, we all have talents and things that we can offer the world. You can look like a film-star but if you are a horrible person it will not get you far. Remember the people in your life love you for who you are and not who you want to be. I am not saying that goals and aspirations are bad I have many but please remember you are beautiful as you are.  I also understand that a little make-up can give you added confidence that others will give you a chance which is true, a well groomed person who obviously makes an effort gives a good impression.

I do believe in taking care of yourself and trying to keep your skin and body in good condition. I have been drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day and I have noticed a big difference in my skin, it is hydrated and blemish free. So girls drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!