Wednesday 9 January 2013

Striiv step counter

Well day two of the weight loss plan went well I don't feel hungry quite the opposite I struggled to eat my calories. As I mentioned before I am using MyFitnessPal and have got the app on my phone and while logging my food I came across another app called striiv that links in to MyFitnessPal. Striiv is a step counter that logs your steps, it won't work if you just shake your leg/ phone as it asks for your height and weight to work out your stride.Once it ha your stride only when the movement of the phones he's with your stride for 8-12 steps will it count them.The only thing is when I am on the bus I have to turn the app off as sometimes the bus keeps a sustained rhythm and Striiv logs steps but that's easy to do. I had no idea how many steps I took in a day before but yesterday was over 5000.I am determined to reach my goals this year and keep my New Years resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!