Tuesday 22 January 2013

Maxfactor False Lash Effect,Maybeline- Bronze Drama



Make-up Monday's here again and I must share how pleased I am with two of my make-up purchases for my new years resolutions make-up routine.

First up: Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara I do not have incredibly long or thick lashes but I love the glamour  full long lashes creates. I have searched for a mascara that can give me my longed for look and at long last I have found one!Maxfactor False Lash Effect gives me everything I want that mother nature did not provide. This mascara gives volume and length from root to tip by wrapping each lash. 
Second to take the floor is : Maybelline Silk Glam Bronse Drama by Eyestudio
This eye shadow is flawless, I personally apply with a brush but this comes with a dual-ended applicator either of these applies colour evenly onto the lids, leaving you with the perfect coverage. I cannot put into words how great the texture of this eyeshadow is the  wet technology produces a creamy, soft shadow loaded with up to 50% gem-like sparkles, which gives a dramatic sheen. The colour lasts all day and has loads of combinations and effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!