Saturday 12 January 2013

My Must-haves for 2012



For me January is a month of reflection partially because its my birthday month- which naturally makes me think of the past year. I really found my love of beauty and make-up this year so I want to share with you my favorites that I must have. It has been a hard decision but here are what I feel are the best items for 2012.


Razor: Gillette Venus Embrace

This Razor is great, I like a close shave and with 5 blades and built in moisture strip delivers the close shave I require without any cuts.  The sent is light and fresh and my skin feels silky smooth.  I like the fact that These come with a handy shower pod.



Body Butter: Body Shop Coco Butter
This is so luxurious. I have dry skin and the tops of my arms can get very very dry along with my knw=ees and elbows. This butter helps allot as  it soaks into the skin making it smooth and revitalized without the after greasiness.  I also love the smell of this product, the coconut makes me think of summer and brightens my mood.



Eye shadow: Body Shop Shimmer Cube Warm

I love this pallet  as it has so many colour combinations. They are completely blend-able, I can have a smoky eye, a bronze goddess shimmer or a natural day look. They are highly pigmented and last all day without re application. They are very easy to apply and very blend-able.  The other thing I like about them is they are easy to remove one wipe or a dab of cleanser and it's gone.


Mascara: Rimmel Glam Eyes

This mascara gives a natural look, no clumps or smudges under the eyes. I get a well defined from waterline to tip black lash. As the bottle says you get a very glamorous effect.



Dry Shampoo: Batiste Brunette

We all have those days when we don't have time to wash our hair, this shampoo can give your hair the lift and refresh it needs. This has no sent and does not leave your hair white!


Tool: Eye Shadow Blender Brush

As you have probably guessed by now I love the smoky eye look and this brush can give me that look time after time, no matter what the eye shadow. It is soft and non irritating. The best thing about this brush is the quality I have never seen a bristle fall out!

Well bring on 2013 and making new must have items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for viewing my blog, please comment, ask questions and make suggestions below. You can never have too many friends!