New year gives the opportunity to draw a line under the last year and start a fresh. Part of my new year better me process is to make new years resolutions, as I see it new years resolutions are goals you set yourself after reviewing the past year in order to make the next year a better one. My new years resolutions are as follows:-
- To go out driving regularly with Paul and if finances permit my driving instructor and pass my driving test this year
- Loose weight and be able to feel comfortable and confident in shorts etc this summer
- Keep to my new skin care regime( which I will blog about tomorrow)
- Keep my new make-up routine ( which I will blog about on Thursday)
- Blog everyday!I have to look into how this can be done while I am in AMERICA!!!!
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
This year is a special year for me for two reasons. Firstly Paul and I have been together for 5 years and I can finally say we are getting married NEXT year!!!! Summer 2014 more on that later post. Secondly I have wanted to go to America since I was about 5 so I have waited 20 years and this year in June I am going to Florida for 3 weeks with my gorgeous fiancee and some close friends, excited is not the word!!